We would love you to join our Library! Membership is free and available to people who have Australian Residence and a print disability.
- You are blind or have low vision;
- You are unable to hold or manipulate books;
- You are unable to focus or move your eyes e.g. MS, stroke, severe arthritis; or
- You have a perceptual disability e.g. dyslexia or a visual processing disorder.
How to join
- Complete the online membership application form
- Call us on 1300 654 656 to join over the phone.
- To join the Feelix Children's Library complete the Feelix Library online application form here.
To access this service you need the details of a referrer who can certify you are a person with a print disability. A list of referrers can be found in the above membership application form link.