We would love you to join our Library! Membership is free and available to people who have a print disability.
- You are blind or have low vision;
- You are unable to hold or manipulate books;
- You are unable to focus or move your eyes e.g. MS, stroke, severe arthritis; or
- You have a perceptual disability e.g. dyslexia or a visual processing disorder.
How to join
- Call us on 1800 005 965 to join over the phone or request an application form in the mail.
- Complete the online membership application form
- Download a membership application pack (Word, 192KB)
- Complete an online call back form
- To join the Feelix Children's Library email email@example.com
Rent a DAISY player
To rent a wifi or 3G DAISY player from the Library please read the DAISY rental information pack (Word, 132KB) and return to us. This pack includes rental costs.
To access this service you need the details of a referrer who can certify you are a person with a print disability. A list of referrers can be found in the above membership application form link.