Join our Library
We would love you to join our Library! Membership is free and available to people who have Australian Residence and a print disability.
- You are blind or have low vision;
- You are unable to hold or manipulate books;
- You are unable to focus or move your eyes e.g. MS, stroke, severe arthritis; or
- You have a perceptual disability e.g. dyslexia or a visual processing disorder.
How to join
- Complete the online membership application form
- Call us on 1300 654 656 to join over the phone.
- To join the Feelix Children's Library complete the Feelix Library online application form here.
To access this service you need the details of a referrer who can certify you are a person with a print disability. A list of referrers can be found in the above membership application form link.
Member charter and terms & conditions
Read the member charter and terms and conditions (Word, 167KB)
Contact the library
For more information on Vision Australia’s Library service call 1300 654 656 or contact the Library. You can also connect with our services here.