Vision Australia's newsletter, 'Focus' is produced three times a year in autumn, winter and spring, along with Vision Australia's Seeing Eye Dogs ‘PAWS for a Moment’ newsletter.
Our newsletters are distributed to our supporters. It is our way of thanking and showing them how their contribution has positively impacted people from the blindness an low vision community in Australia.
We also like to share with our readers. stories of how Vision Australia affects lives and, through the generosity of donors, how our fundraising supports the services we provide.
We also provide updates on our Seeing Eye Dogs, from new litters, right through to our proud graduates. Our wonderful donors, puppy carers and puppy sponsors make all this possible and our newsletter is filled with stories detailing just how and where their support has helped.
Both these newsletters may be provided in alternative format on request so please contact our fundraising team if required. Accessible word and PDF formats will always be available on our website.
Please download our newsletters below, in Word and PDF format:
Edition 2 - 2017
- Vision Australia newsletter - In Focus (Word, 48KB)
- Vision Australia newsletter - In Focus (PDF, 872KB)
- Seeing Eye Dogs newsletter - Paws for a moment (Word, 50KB)
- Seeing Eye Dogs newsletter - Paws for a moment (PDF, 1.1MB)
Edition 1 – 2017
- Vision Australia newsletter - In Focus (Word, 85KB)
- Vision Australia newsletter - In Focus (PDF, 708KB)
- Seeing Eye Dogs newsletter - PAWS for a moment (Word, 114KB)
- Seeing Eye Dogs newsletter - PAWS for a moment (PDF, 837KB)