Created for the benefit of web developers, content managers, marketing and communications professionals, web designers and general business and government personnel, the following resources are for anyone with an interest in inclusive design.
Get the latest accessibility news, tips, training and resources straight to your inbox. Subscribe to newsletters from Digital Access here.
Recognised internationally and widely used by government, commercial organisations, educational institutions and digital agencies, our tools help achieve accessibility standards.
- Document Accessibility Toolbar (DAT)
- Colour Contrast Analyser
- Complex Data Table Markup Toolbar
- Web Accessibility Toolbar for Internet Explorer
- ColourMap – Colour Blind Helper
- Accessible Dialog Box
- Keyboard accessible Google map
- Colour Contrast Determinator (beta)
Popular articles from our blog
- How to make social media accessible: Our top three tips
- WCAG confusion around audio description
- Three tips that anyone can use to create more accessible content
- Embedded YouTube and Google Maps – are they accessible?
- Accessibility in Oz
- How Microsoft Word can help you create accessible web content
- Five simple tips for designing accessible web forms
- Push and pull: Why South Australia leads the way in online accessibility
- Five everyday items originally designed to help people with disability