Thank you for registering your interest in our accessibility resources. Below you will find links to our tools, tip sheets and other resources.
Tools to download
Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT) for IE
Un-install previous version of the toolbar before installing this version. During install and un-install ensure that Internet Explorer is closed.
Additional info: How do I know if my windows version is 32 or 64 bit?Download the Web Accessibility Toolbar
Colour Contrast Analyser for Web Pages
- Colour contrast analyser for Windows (CCA-Setup-3.1.1.msi)
- Colour contrast analyser for Mac (CCA-3.1.1.dmg)
ColourMap - Colour Blind Helper
Complex Data Table Markup Toolbar
To install the toolbar, download the setup file comtab.zip. The zip file contains a single file "complex_table_toolbar". Unzip to desktop, start up Firefox and drag the file into the main window area of Firefox. You can now use the toolbar on any table on any web page.
Accessible YouTube player
Update: This accessible player has become obsolete because YouTube now uses the HTML5 player in major browsers. The YouTube HTML5 player has a good level of accessibility and can be used as is.
- Tips for accessibility testing (PDF, 71KB)
- Tips for assistive technology testing (PDF, 316KB)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (PDF, 154KB)
- Tips for accessibility testing
- Tips for assistive technology testing
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Vision Australia SharePoint 2010 Accessibility White Paper (Word)
- Vision Australia SharePoint 2010 Accessibility White Paper (PDF)