Are you based in Sydney and the surrounding regions and on the hunt for a new job?
Whether you’re returning to the workforce or looking for a change in your current career, Vision Australia’s Employment Bootcamp could be for you!
The free event is open to all Vision Australia clients and will be held on March 25-27 from 10am-4pm.
The Bootcamp will be head at two of Vision Australia’s Sydney centres:
- Caringbah - 301 Kingsway, Caringbah
- Parramatta -128 Marsden Street, Parramatta.
The Bootcamp is open to all Vision Australia clients aged 17-65 and is completely free.
During the Bootcamp, participants will receive expert advice from Vision Australia’s employment consultant on a range of topics including:
- Advice on job seeking techniques
- Addressing employment issues specific to blindness or low vision
- Technology for the workplace
- Matching your skills to an employer's needs
- Learning more about employment services.
Travel assistance may be considered, or videoconferencing attendance from another Vision Australia office.
To register or for more information, please contact:
- Sean Fielder, Employment Consultant, email Sean.Fielder@visionaustralia.org phone 02 9334 3404 or mobile 0417 189 347
- Pedro Munoz, Employment Consultant, email Pedro.firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0417 823 164
- Sarlie Drakos, Employment Consultant, email Sarlie.email@example.com phone 02 8525 9011 or mobile 0438 865 472
Vision Australia provides expert employment support for people who are blind or have low vision. Get in touch today on 1300 84 74 66 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.