Created for the benefit of web developers, content managers, marketing and communications professionals, web designers and general business and government personnel, the following resources are for anyone with an interest in inclusive design.
Get the latest accessibility news, tips, training and resources straight to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to e-newsletters from Digital Access.
Tools and resources
Recognised internationally and widely used by government, commercial organisations, educational institutions and digital agencies, our tools help achieve accessibility standards.
- Document Accessibility Toolbar (DAT)
- Colour Contrast Analyser
- Complex Data Table Markup Toolbar
- Web Accessibility Toolbar for Internet Explorer
- ColourMap – Colour Blind Helper
- Accessible Dialog Box
- Keyboard accessible Google map
- Colour Contrast Determinator (beta)
Popular articles from our blog
- 5 ways to improve document accessibility
- Need to make your documents accessible? Meet our new partner
- Government’s Digital Service Standard puts users at the core
- Make PDFs readable by people who are blind with InDesign
- PDF accessibility update from Australian Government
- Online and print inclusive design and legibility considerations
- Effective alternatives to inaccessible CAPTCHAs
- FAQ and practical tips for Word and PDF accessibility
- Email marketing guide - how to create accessible EDM campaigns
- Part of the plan: accessibility from design to development