Vision Australia is the leading national provider of vision loss support and services. You can turn to us for help with everything that’s involved with adjusting to vision loss. This includes support to learn new skills and continue doing what you want.
For example, you can work with us to:
- Understand your eye condition and how to make the most of your existing vision
- Get ideas, strategies and support by connecting with people who have similar experiences
- Learn different ways to do daily tasks at home
- Get out and about confidently, including catching public transport
- Read in handy formats such as audio books
- Enjoy entertainment including television and live performances
Contact us early and get the support you need. For more information on Vision Australia’s services call our helpline on 1300 84 74 66 or email email@example.com.