You will be notified by your LAC, NDIA planner or ECEI coordinator once your plan has been approved.
You will be sent a copy of your plan which will detail the amount of funds you have been approved for from each category.
We can help you understand your funds.
Our services and products
Once you have your plan, finding the right providers can seem a little overwhelming. We want to make it as easy as possible.
You can choose Vision Australia as your provider for services in any of the following support categories:
- Assistance with daily life
Services in Queensland include support workers
Includes equipment under $1500 that can be purchased at Vision store
- Assistance with social and community participation
Includes services such as social support, through our events and Quality Living Groups
- Assistive technology
Includes services such as vision equipment and, assistance dogs
- Increased Social and Community participation
Including services such as orientation and mobility.
- Improved Daily Activities
Includes services such as occupational therapy, training and assessment to use vision equipment.
For any services that we can’t provide, we can help link you with providers. Just give us a call on 1300 84 74 66 or request a call-back.
Tips for getting the best out of NDIS
- Keep track of how much you are spending and the remaining funds on your plan. Do this regularly to avoid over or under spending.
- If you have an idea of the services and/or products you will need, get quotes for these before your planning meeting or plan review so you can be prepared and know what funding to ask for.
- Contact us towards the end of your plan so we can discuss what you might need for your new one. You can request an end of plan report from us to show how you progressed in achieving your goals and what the next steps are prior to your plan review.