We’re delighted to announce that our fabulous 2018 Vision Australia Calendars and Diary will be ON SALE from Friday 1st September. Get your orders in early and be prepared for the New Year.
Choice of products
There are a range of popular options available including:
- Extra-Large Print Calendar (A3 size), featuring extra-large print dates with one month covering two pages.
- Seeing Eye Dogs Calendar (A3 size), featuring our adorable Seeing Eye Dog puppies and working dogs. This calendar includes one month per page with dates in large print.
- Large Print Artwork Calendar (A3 size), featuring beautiful artwork by artists who are blind or have low vision. This calendar includes one month per page with dates in large print.
- Spiral Bound Diary (A5 size), this is the perfect gift which includes a Pentel pen. The diary has one day per page with dates in large print.
All Calendars are $15 each
Diaries are $25 each (including Pentel Pen)
(Postage is additional)
There are many ways to purchase for your convenience
Artists featured in the Artwork calendar
A competition was held for people who are blind or have low vision to submit their artwork for consideration in the Artwork calendar. This year, we had more than thirty entries in the competition, and all were of a very high calibre, making the task of selecting the winners a difficult one.
Congratulations to the following winners whose artwork was selected and is printed in the 2018 Large Print Artwork calendar:
- Marea Breisch, Victoria
- Angela Morrissey, Victoria
- Kerry Frost, Queensland (Front cover feature)
- Talia Isik, Victoria
- Glen Hayton, Victoria
- Sadaya Marathe, New South Wales
- Gezina Kolder, New South Wales
- Nathan Taylor, Queensland
- Jake Fox, Victoria
- Tom Kennedy, New South Wales
- Mary Patterson, Queensland
- Connie Evans, New South Wales
- Cathy Wade, Victoria