We are seeking volunteers to transport clients to and from our Day Program in Kooyong. The client would need to be at the Kooyong centre by 9:45am and be picked up again at 2:30pm.
Monday Weekly: Doncaster
Thursday Weekly: Nunawading or Coburg
A driver’s licence and the willingness to use your own vehicle which has comprehensive insurance coverage is required for these driving roles.
Skills and Attributes
The volunteer demonstrates:
- Driving skills
- Time management skills
- Working with minimal supervision
- Working with people who are blind or have low vision
• Volunteer Essentials / Volunteer Essentials (understanding vision conditions)
• Greeting & Guiding (practical)
• KEAZ Driving training
• Role specific (as required)