- Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Sorting and preparing donated goods for sale
- Ensuring goods are displayed in an appealing manner
- Cash handling and utilising a POS system
- Open/close Opportunity Shop following standard procedures as required
- Completing banking and associated documentation
- Managing the volunteer team roster
- Supervising and supporting the volunteer team
- Contributing your ideas on continuous improvement in the shop
Consulting with Coordinator of Volunteers in the recruitment of new volunteers
- Supporting new volunteers and providing/arranging on the job training
Skills and Attributes
Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Confidence supervising a team.
Experience in a supervisory or managerial role preferred.
Role specific training and refresher training as required.
Shifts available Mon – Sat.