Date 05 Jul 2022
Time 08:30 AM
Address 454 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong , VIC
Phone 1300 84 74 66
Email [email protected]
This winter school holiday program will provide children with opportunities to develop their social and communication skills in a group setting. They'll get to participate in a range of fun activities that promote awareness and skill development. The program will be facilitated by our team of paediatric specialists including Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Speech Pathologist, Orientation and Mobility Specialist and Counsellor.
There'll be a range of fun activities, including:
- LEGO Braille team activities to promote team work, communication, following instructions and problem solving
- Literacy activities that promote fine motor skills, reading, writing and creativity through tactile book making
- Fun forms of physical activity and mindfulness with Rainbow Yoga
- Scavenger Hunt to promote Orientation and Mobility skills
- Fun and games with Seeing Eye Dogs
What to bring on the day
Please bring lunch/snack, water bottle, sunscreen and hat. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
This program is funded through NDIS under ‘Capacity Building.’ Those who are not NDIS participants can arrange to self-fund participation. Book now to secure your child’s place and we’ll be in touch to discuss.
Bookings are essential and places are limited.
Please register your child’s interest by Monday 20 June 2022 via email to [email protected]