We would love you to join our Library! Membership is free and available to Australian residents who have a print disability.
Members of the Vision Australia Library include people who:
- are blind or have low vision;
- are unable to hold or manipulate books (eg. amputees, people with severe arthritis);
- are unable to focus or move their eyes (eg. people with MS, brain injury);
- have a perceptual disability (eg. people with dyslexia or a visual processing disorder).
How to join
- Complete the online membership application form (an email address is required to fill the online application form)
- Call us on 1300 654 656 to join over the phone.
- To join the Feelix Children's Library complete the Feelix Library online application form here.
To access this service you need the details of a referrer who can certify you are a person with a print disability. A list of referrers can be found in the above membership application form link.