Over the past year, Vision Australia has been conducting extensive research and user testing within the blind and low vision community to help redesign our Vision Store website.
The new design will be a more accessible, intuitive and user-friendly experience.
We are thrilled to announce that our new Vision Store website launches today and can be accessed here.
The newly designed online store is a milestone achievement and is part of Vision Australia’s digital transformation. Similar changes will be reflected across our entire online presence in the coming months.
Some of the key changes to the design of our Vision Store are listed below:
- Browse content easily: Improved design with a new UI (user interface) that priorities usability for low vision users.
- Find products quickly: Advanced search and filter options bundled with new categorisation of products to enable finding the products you need quickly.
- Learn more about products: Comprehensive product information which includes more images, demonstration videos, extensive product details and customer product reviews.
- More delivery options: Customers can elect to click and collect from their preferred store or arrange for home delivery.
- Wishlist functionality: Conveniently add items to your wishlist to peruse later.
We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our website to better match our client’s needs. If you have any suggestions, please send them through via email to [email protected]visionaustralia.org
Visit our new and improved Vision Store website today!