As the leading provider of accessibility training in Australia, we are proud to offer online learning options through our Virtual Classroom. Our courses enable professionals and whole organisations to achieve the highest standards in digital accessibility and communication. The advice and training we provide are based on the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 and best practices from our extensive experience working with people with a wide range of abilities.
The Virtual Classroom provides an effective alternative to in-person training sessions. We are offering virtual training as sessions spread over time. The sessions are interactive, with opportunities for activities and questions.
Once the training sessions are confirmed, we send all the information required to ensure everyone’s online training involvement remains the high-quality experience expected from the Digital Access training team.
Virtual Classroom Training
Please subscribe to our newsletter for updates to the training schedule.
Please follow the links below for dates and further information on each course:
- Accessible Communications and Marketing
- Inclusive Design
- Creating Accessible Documents: Word and PDF
- Advanced Creating Accessible Documents: Microsoft Office
- Advanced Creating Accessible Documents: Adobe PDF
- Web Accessibility Techniques and Testing
- eLearning DAT 101
What you get
- Live, interactive training with a Digital Access consultant over Zoom meetings.
- Digestible two hour weekly modules, run across multiple weeks.
- Digital slides and handbooks.
- A variety of morning and afternoon timeslots available for different time zones.
- Additional reading and optional homework for further learning.
- Certificate on completion.
About the trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled professionals with extensive experience in accessibility conformance, inclusive design and the needs of people with disabilities. With backgrounds in front-end development, software engineering, interactive design, UX and research, they bring a wealth of knowledge to every workshop and create an effective learning environment for all participants. All our trainers are international experts in their subject matter.
You may only cancel your registration by written notice to [email protected]. If Vision Australia receives the notification of cancellation:
- More than 14 days before the event, a full refund of your registration fees, less an administration fee of $16.50, will be provided;
- Between 7 and 14 days before the event, a refund of 50% of your registration fees, less an administration fee of $16.50, will be provided;
- Less than seven days before the event, registration fees will not be refunded.
Phone: 1300 367 055
Email: [email protected]