For eye specialists and healthcare professionals
Vision Australia has a number of resources available for order.
We charge a minimal cost to cover production and postage and handling. Please contact us for a quote. For not for-profit organisations, the cost of some items is waived up to a maximum of $300.
On this page:
Unless stated otherwise, all the materials listed below can be ordered in the following formats: standard print, large print. Items are available on compact disc and braille on request.
- DeafBlindness – information for families, carers and health professionals – large print
- Employment Services – general information
- Guiding people with little or no sight – standard print
- Make a difference (information on how to donate or volunteer) – large print
- Vision Australia Annual and Financial Report – standard print
- Vision Australia Services
- Vision Information Line (flyer)
- Magnifier bookmark
- Vision Australia car sticker
- Simulation glasses,
The 5 most common eye conditions are:
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular degeneration
- Retinitis pigmentosa
The following items can be ordered free of charge.
- Referral pad (standard print only)
- Vision Australia client referral card (contains local centre contact details)
Place an order
- Fax to: 1300 84 73 29 or
- Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send to: Vision Australia, PO Box 176, Burwood, NSW, 2134
It may take up to 10 working days to receive your order.
When placing an order, include the number of items. Payment can be made using Mastercard or Visa card. A charge for postage and handling may be incurred.