Make an online referral or download a printed referral form.
Eye condition fact sheets
Download eye condition fact sheets
Eye condition simulation glasses
To order the below simulation glasses please download, complete and submit an order form (Word, 59KB).
- Age related macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinis pigmentosa
Large-print service brochures
Download the below large-print service brochures or
Download, complete and submit an order form (Word, 59KB)
- Is your eyesight changing? General information on how Vision Australia can help in the early stages of vision loss.
- Live the life you choose - Explains the services we provide and goals and needs we support at key life stages.
- Strong foundations for life - Support for children, adolescents and families. For families and teachers of children 0 to 18 who are blind or have low vision.
- Support for every stage of life - Overview of support at key life stages. A cut down version of Live the Life You Choose brochure.
- Eye trouble? We can help - Provides culturally appropriate general information about the support we provide
- Share with people who understand - General info about social and emotional support services.
- Skills to support people with vision loss - For people who support or interact with people who are blind or have low vision.
- Your library for lifelong learning and leisure - An overview of library services for people with a vision impairment or print disability.
- Supporting you on your employment pathway - Overview of our employment services.
- The perfect partner for your NDIS plan - Explains the support available at Vision Australia.
- Become a carer for a future seeing eye dog - Information about becoming a puppy carer.
- Find the right employee for your business - Promotes the benefits of hiring Vision Australia clients for your business.
- Make a real difference as a volunteer - Benefits of volunteering.
Contact Vision Australia
Call 1300 84 74 66
Fax 1300 84 73 29
Post Vision Australia PO Box 176, Burwood, NSW 1805