Vision Australia has a number of key brochures that provide information and explore our services. These brochures can be placed on display in areas like eye specialists’ rooms and community centres etc.
Our educational materials can be used to support information sessions about vision loss at schools, community facilities, and retirement villages or at expos.
On this page:
All brochures are free of charge. However, as our educational materials (simulated eye condition masks, eye condition cards) are expensive to produce, we limit the number of these that can be supplied free-of-charge.
When placing an order, request the number of items you require and if we are unable to provide the required amount for free, we will contact you to discuss payment. Payment can be made using Mastercard or Visa card. A charge for postage and handling may be incurred.
Place an order
It may take up to 10 working days to receive your order
Educational and Promotional Material
These materials include:
- Braille Alphabet Card
- Eye Condition Card – simulates vision loss
- Magnifier Bookmark
- Vision Australia Car Sticker
- Vision Australia Client Card (has Vision Australia number 1300 84 74 66)
Eye masks (simulating)
These eye masks simulate the common eye conditions.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Macular Degeneration
Unless stated otherwise, all the materials listed below can be ordered in the following formats: large print, compact disc, braille.
- DeafBlindness – information for families, carers and health professionals – a booklet
- Employment Services – general information
- Employment Services - seeking and keeping a job
- Employment Services - work experience program
- Employer Services - Workplace solutions
- Guiding People with little or no sight
- Make a difference (donations and volunteering)
- Referral Pad for Eye Specialist (standard print only)
- Vision Australia – Annual Report
- Vision Australia – Financial Report
- Vision Australia Services
- Vision Australia’s Feelix Library
- Vision Information Line (flyer)