Prioritise the rights of the 75,000 Queenslanders who rely on you
We’re urging the major parties and candidates including you, to prioritise the rights of the 75,000 Queenslanders who are blind or have low vision.
To create a fairer society, we’re urging you to act on several issues.
- Creating more employment opportunities for people who are blind or have low vision.
- Ensuring equal access to education.
- Equitable and accessible transport options and supports.
- Introducing accessible voting options, which afford a truly independent, secret and verifiable vote.
- Creating a genuine partnership with Vision Australia by boosting funds to support the needs of Queenslanders who are blind or have low vision.
Learn more about our 2017 Queensland election priorities (Word, 2.3MB)